The CompactCode Minicart Pro module is an improvement to the standard Magento 2© minicart. Where in Magento© you lose your minicart to scrolling, MiniCart Pro renders your cart with a subtle sticky icon on the right. Naturally, you can provide your own styling here.
This module is sold with the CompactCode EULA license.
You want your user to be able to access your minicart all the time, without him having to scroll all the way back up, especially on very large pages. That is why the minicart will become sticky when the user starts scrolling down. For this transition, you can set the timing and function to make it transform smooth.
Where Magento© supplies you with a dropdown box that covers your content, the MinicartUi renders a user friendly block on the right so it doesn't keep the user from seeing your content. This block is set to be full height and has some basic styling to align your shopping items, subtotal and buttons but with room to add your own custom styling!
For this part, open your terminal and navigate to the root folder of your Magento© installation.
Run the following command: "composer config repositories.compactcode composer https://satis.compactcode.eu/Package".
You are now ready to get started with the MinicartPro module!
Finally, choose wether or not to store your credentials.
Here, enter the username and password of your website found on the "Licences" page.
Next, run: "composer require compactcode/minicartpro".
After purchasing the module, navigate to your customer page.
In your left navigation bar, go to the "Licences" tab.
On the "Licences" page, enter the url of your website on wich you want to add the module.
After doing this, click the "Add Licence" button on your website to enable the licence.
Click the licence you just purchased in the left bar under "Unassigned" to assign the licence and click "Add License(s)".
- "Just what I was looking for"Module runs great, even with own template no problems, I can only recommend to everyone.
- "Easy and simple"The default cart of Magento is really ugly and is not even close to mobile compatible. This changed the customer experience a lot. Love that it also looks like it is part of our website and not just an 'add-on'
- "Customers are happy with it!"This extension was a must for my website since I use one-page category pages. Customers were frustrated since they had to go all the way up to the top of the page to access their minicart, certainly for mobile-users.
Really happy about it! Thanks!
- "Muy Bien"This module is perfect. I love to add custom css without making a css or less file. You can just do it in the backend configuration of the module. Love it
- "Works fine"Works fine, could have some extra layout options
- "Magento?"This changes the layout of the minicart for the better. Can't believe this isn't standard. Must have